MissingLight provides missing "light" functionality for your BlackBerry:
- Missed call light: makes the LED blink (purple by default) if you miss a call.
- Charging light: makes the LED blink (yellow by default) when the battery is charging. This lets you know when your phone is fully charged (LED stops blinking).
- Force backlight on: prevents the screen backlight from auto-dimming for a preset time. Use this when you want your screen to be visible for longer than the 3 minute maximum timeout.
- Reset LED: turns the blinking LED off if some runaway alert won't stop blinking by itself.
The missed call light and charging light are customizable: you can select from a number of colors, or even enter a custom RGB value. A "Test LED color" button lets you immediately see what your color selection looks like on your LED.
See the built-in help screens for more information on how to use these features.
MissingLight costs $2.99. Free trial available!
- LED color not accurate. The BlackBerry's LED color rendering is not very accurate and varies greatly from one phone to another. You can compensate by using the custom color option. For example, if yellow comes out too green you can enter a custom RGB value (hex: RRGGBB) that reduces the green component (e.g., FFFF00 to FF5500).